Monday, June 30, 2008

Internship begins

Reading some of my friend´s blogs and wondering how I would keep in contact with the ones I appreciate while going through the fierceness of the internship year I decided to create this blogspot. More than sharing what happens to me I want to use this space as a platform to present the thoughts provoked by the different activities taking place around the year of internship and hoping to find people that will be wanting to give their input. You´ll find that the way I see things is defined by a christian background, that does not mean I don´t appreciate other´s ideas or that I don´t grow with them. They´re all welcome. 
So, let us get started and may this truly be a pure experiment of ideas.
______________________________________
Al estar leyendo algunos blogs de amigos y, al mismo tiempo, preguntándome cómo me mantendría en contacto con quienes es importante mantener comunicación al comenzar un año tan importante y demandante en mi formación como profesional decidí crear mi propio blog, todo ésto es nuevo para mí pero creo que vale la pena el experimento. Es mi intención presentar los pensamientos e ideas provocados al interactuar en las diferentes situaciones alrededor del internado y esperar opiniones de quienes visiten éste sitio.
Con esto en mente no queda más que comenzar y buscar hacer honor al nombre: un experimento de ideas.

5 comments:

PaLoMa said...

heey cuñis , si q me sorprendiste con esta idea , pero bueno que padre que ya empiezas con tu internado , chicharin y yo de deseamos mucha suerte y te mandamos buenas vibras ok jaja ..... estaremos orando por ti desde slp ... no olvides regresar con la peliroja ok jajaja .... ok nop .... bueno saludos bai bai

shama said...

Hola doctor loco! como estas? te extraño! I'm excited that you got a blog. fun, fun. My summer is going great, although very hectic! Hope to hear from you soon!

MissionSK said...

Gener! Good to see you join Blogspot! Its a wonderfull way to keep in touch. Take care, my friend!

Phoebe said...

Doctor LOCO!!! How are you? I was so excited to find your blog! Can I add your link to my page?? I'm in Thailand right now, and have been here for almost 4 months now! Wow, can hardly believer it! Hope to keep in touch through blog-world. :D God bless you in your internship. I'm sure you will learn a lot! You'll have to teach me some sometime, Doctor. :D

shama said...

What happened to you??? hello?? Can you hear me????